- Could we run governments like businesses, or like households?
- Subscriber Login
- Role of State in Economic Development
- Rethinking the role of the State in a digital society — e-Estonia
Turn on more accessible mode.
Turn off more accessible mode. Skip Ribbon Commands. Skip to main content.
- Diabetes Disaster: How To Prevent Type 2 Diabetes In 5 Steps, And Reap All The Rewards Of A Healthy Life.
- Essential Windows XP Commands Reference;
- State or Territory Government!
Turn off Animations. Turn on Animations.
Could we run governments like businesses, or like households?
About Parliament. Home About Parliament. Page Content. Its areas of responsibility are stated in the Australian Constitution and include defence and foreign affairs; trade, commerce and currency; immigration; postal services, telecommunications and broadcasting; air travel; most social services and pensions.
The Federal Government is also involved, mainly through funding, in many things largely carried out by the States, such as health, education, environmental issues, industrial relations, etc. State or Territory Government Under the Australian Constitution, the States are responsible for everything not listed as a Federal responsibility.
However, sometimes both levels are involved. Major State responsibilities include schools, hospitals, conservation and environment, roads, railways and public transport, public works, agriculture and fishing, industrial relations, community services, sport and recreation, consumer affairs, police, prisons and emergency services. University Press Scholarship Online.
Role of State in Economic Development
Sign in. Not registered? Sign up. Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search my Subject Specializations: Select Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. The Role of the State in Economic Change Ha-Joon Chang and Robert Rowthorn Abstract The role of the state has occupied centre stage in the development of economics as an independent discipline and is one of the most contentious issues addressed by contemporary economists and political economists.
- The Role of States | Icelandic Human Rights Centre.
- Rethinking the role of the State in a digital society;
- Kundalini Yoga Meditation Explained For Mormons.
- Awakening (Star Strands Book 1).
- Numéros en texte intégral;
- IN ADDITION TO READING ONLINE, THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE IN THESE FORMATS:;
More The role of the state has occupied centre stage in the development of economics as an independent discipline and is one of the most contentious issues addressed by contemporary economists and political economists. Authors Affiliations are at time of print publication.
Rethinking the role of the State in a digital society — e-Estonia
Print Save Cite Email Share. Show Summary Details. Subscriber Login Email Address.
Library Card. View: no detail some detail full detail. Part I Theoretical Overviews. Part II Market Economies.